Guardian Model RW 10
Lots of power in a small footprint. The Guardian Model RW10 is a small and compact Fanless Embedded PC which offers a powerful Intel CPU from i3 up to i7 with Intel QM77 chipset. Capable of supporting up to 16GB RAM and a wide range of I/O configurations this model starts at under $1500. Built to cover a wide temperature and DC voltage range, it also has a built-in CFast slot for external storage.
Available in a wide variety of configurations to allow for a range of applications and solutions. We welcome any questions or special requests. The RW10 is ideal for demanding applications within the Industrial, Commercial, Scientific Research, Military, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation and Telecommunications markets.
Industrial Computing builds a wide range of industrial and military systems, meeting standard and OEM requirements. We would be pleased to quote to any requirements you may have.
- Intel® Core 3rd Gen. mobile i3/i5/i7 (rPGA-988)processor
- Intel® QM77 / HM76 chipset
- 4 x USB 3.0
- Built-in CFast slot for external storage or system boot up
- Riser card support 1x PCIe x4
- Optional 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Module
- Three Independent displays supported
- Supports 9~36V wide range DC-in