Guardian Mobile Clinical Assistant Model M960
This is a Portable Medical Tablet PC with a 9.7" display. At 1.9 pounds, it is the lightest Medical grade Windows Tablet meeting EN60601-1 standards. Powered by the latest Intel® Cedarview processor, it offers 4 GB of RAM, a fanless design, anti-microbial coating, hygienic aluminum housing and an extensive range of options.
It gives the clinician the ability to access and update patient data anywhere there is an internet signal, increases productivity and eliminates human error. The MCA 960 also enhances data accuracy, patient's privacy, and security.
- EMR/EHR Software Compliant
- 60601 Medically Qualified Tablet
- Ultra-light weight at only 1.9 pounds
- EN60601-1, UL60601-1 Medical Certified, FCC Class B, CE, Energy Star 5.2
- Fanless design
- Antimicrobial coating and hygienic aluminium housing
- Waterproof Front Bezel
- Internal Lithium Polymer Battery with 220 minutes of Battery Life
- Multi-connectivity (Bluetooth/WLAN)
- 2.0 Megapixels Camera – Front and Rear Facing
- Docking Station port for Battery Charging and File Transfer
- Wall Mountable with 75/100 VESA Mounting Holes
- Be highly mobile and productive
- Get quick access to data and patient's medical history
- Track exam results
- Check medication availability
- Perform a real-time diagnosis and consultation
Specifications subject to change without notice.
See Our Other Tablet Models
If you don’t see the configuration you need call us at 781-890-3111 to see if we can custom build it for you.