Guardian Mobile Clinical Assistant Model M1060
This is a Portable Medical Tablet PC that is light enough to carry with you in the hospital, clinic or healthcare practice. It’s the perfect EMR / EHR solution to access your Practice Manager so you can view patient records wherever you have internet service and will even take pictures for your files.
It features an Intel® Atom N2800 Processor and supports DDR2-667 SO-DIMM system memory up to 2GB. The Model M1060 adopts a 10.4" touch panel which can support resistive touch as well as an electromagnetic digitizer. The seamless and chemical-resistant panel design makes it easy to be cleaned and wiped. Featuring slim appearance at only 2.8 lbs and 1.02" thickness and slip-free grip design, Model M1060 is easy to carry around and operate anywhere.
- EMR/EHR Software Compliant
- 60601 Medically Qualified Tablet
- eHealthcare and Clinical Assistant Application
- Lifetime Guarantee Anti-bacterial Protection (Against Escherichia Coli & Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Soldered Onboard Intel® Atom™ Dual Core N2800 Processor
- Electromagnetic Digitizer with Projected Capacitive Touch
- Redundant Battery (Internal + Hot-swappable External Battery) w/ Long Battery Life (5.5hrs Max.)
- Slim Appearance - Ultra-light Weight (2.8 lbs) and Ultra-slim (1.02"); Slip-free Grip for Easy Handling
- Multi-connectivity (Bluetooth, WLAN)
- 2D Barcode Scanner, 2.0 Megapixels Camera, RFID Reader
- Multi-expansion (1 x RS-232, 1 x USB, 1 x LAN, 1 x VGA, and 1 x SmartCard)
- Be highly mobile and productive
- Get quick access to data and patient's medical history
- Track exam results
- Check medication availability
- Perform a real-time diagnosis and consultation
Specifications subject to change without notice.
See Our Other Tablet Models
If you don’t see the configuration you need call us at 781-890-3111 to see if we can custom build it for you.